[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Congratulations to the New Board

Sandy Pearce sandyandmatt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:38:38 CDT 2010

Congratulations to our 2010-2011 AWIS Chicago Board!
President: Joy Ramos
VP for Programs: Paroo Uppal
VP for Finance: Ushma Kriplani
VPs of Communications: Michelle Merrigan and Carrie Heusner
VPs for Outreach: Larissa Belova and Ramille Shah
Newsletter Editor: Dimitra Georganopolou
It's been a pleasure being the President of AWIS Chicago for the past two years. A special thanks to the other board members who dedicated themselves to moving the organization forward. I've enjoyed meeting all of you and experiencing science in Chicago. I'm excited to see what perspectives the new board will bring to the group and I look forward to my continued involvement with AWIS Chicago in the Past President role.
~ Sandy Pearce ~
Committees to support the board are also forming.  This is a great way to be introduced to AWIS activities and assist in planning programming with minimal commitment!  If you are interested in serving on a committee, please email info at awis-chicago.org

Stay tuned for more information regarding upcoming events!

For more detailed information about AWIS Chicago visit www.awis-chicago.org

Follow AWIS Chicago on Twitter: keyword AWISChicago or search #AWISJoin our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS ChicagoQuestions/Comments?  Email AWIS Chicago: info at awis-chicago.org