[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Listserve policies

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:27:38 CST 2010

We'd like to apologize for the email you may have received today from the
listserve.  The list is intended to distribute information on events
sponsored or supported by AWIS-CAC or other topics of general interest to
our members.  As such, all messages are supposed to require moderator
approval before being sent out.  Somehow this one was sent anyway, despite
it being flagged for approval.

We think we have corrected the situation to avoid similar situations in the
future.  If you have information you would like distributed to the group,
please send it to this address and it will be sent to the list if it is
appropriate.  Or use our LinkedIn group page - if you are a member of the
AWIS-CAC LinkedIn group, you can post messages to other members without
moderator approval.

Thanks!

--
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/