[AWIS Chicago Listserve] January AWIS Chicago Event: Lift A Fork

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:52:27 CST 2010

Happy 2010!
Kick Off the New Year with AWIS Chicago at Our First "Lift A Fork" Event!
*
**2009 was a great year for our organization and we want to celebrate with
you!  **Join Chicago area women in science and their supporters for an
afternoon of socializing, cocktails and delicious appetizers in Evanston.

Stay for dinner and give back to AWIS Chicago.
*Pete Miller’s Steak & Seafood restaurant’s *Lift a Fork * program
contributes 20% of the bill to the evening’s charitable organization.
*
Lift A Fork with AWIS Chicago*
*