[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Register by May 18 for the AWIS award dinner

AWIS Chicago awischicago at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 16:06:03 CDT 2010

If you would like to attend the AWIS-Chicago annual dinner, please register online by Tuesday, May 18 (http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=202773).

4th Annual AWIS Chicago Innovator Award Dinner
May 24th, 2010
6:30-8:30pm
Blue Star Wine Bar

Students: $20
AWIS Members: $25
Non-members: $30
Dinner is included in the cost of registration.

Join AWIS Chicago in honoring Alicia Loffler, PhD at our 4th Annual Innovator Award Dinner.
We have reserved the entire restaurant for this event, so come mingle with other women in science!
Dr. Loffler is the Associate Vice President for Innovation and New Ventures at Northwestern University.  She will be giving a brief presentation during dinner about her experience as a woman in science.

For more information visit: www.awis-chicago.org/events/2010innovator

For more detailed information about AWIS Chicago visit www.awis-chicago.org