[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Summer events, share your story and job opportunities from Abbott Labs

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:22:58 CDT 2011

It's finally summer here in Chicago!  While we know many people will be busy
in the coming months, we hope you'll be able to join us for some of our
upcoming events.  Additionally,we are excited that Abbott Labs has chosen to
partner with AWIS-Chicago to advertise job opportunities - see below for
more details and links.

Women in Bio seminar on Entrepreneurship

The Chicago chapter of Women in Bio is hosting a dinner seminar featuring
Amy Millman, president of Spingboard Enterprises.  Amy will share her
insights on how women in the life sciences can thrive as entrepreneurs.