[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Apology for AWIS Listserve Error

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:22:28 CDT 2011

Dear AWIS Listserve members,

Yesterday, a spam message was sent yesterday through our listserve. This
message was not sent by authorized administrators of the AWIS Chicago
listserve, and we regret the error. We have increased the security on our
listserve account to make sure this does not happen in the future. We hope
to continue to provide you useful and interesting notices about science
events in Chicago.

Sincerely,

Michelle M. Merrigan
VP Communications
AWIS Chicago

--
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/