[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Technical issues with online election website

Joy Ramos joyramos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:27:46 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

If you are a current AWIS Chicago member, you should have received earlier
this week your unique link to the online ballot for the 2012 AWIS Chicago
Board elections (via Ballotbin.com). Although these links were working
initially, it has recently come to our attention that some of you may have
been unable to access the online ballot. We have contacted the website's
customer service and we hope to have this resolved soon. We will let you
know as soon as the technical issue has been addressed. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Joy Ramos
Outgoing president