[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Reminder: Science Fair and Award Nominations

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:55:10 CDT 2012

*Help AWIS Chicago and Baxter give a Special Award at the CPS Annual
Science Fair *

The best science projects from students in the Chicago Public Schools (CPS)
system will once again be featured at the annual CPS Science Fair.  It is
one of the final stages before students advance to the international INTEL
Science and Engineering Fair to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in May,
2012.
AWIS Chicago has been a proud supporter of this science fair for many
years. This year, we are proud to partner with *Baxter Women in Science and
Engineering (BAX WISE)* as we join forces in choosing which young girls
show the most promise and deserve a Special Award.