[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Introducing our 2014 AWIS Chicago board!

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:18:46 CDT 2014

*2014 AWIS CHICAGO BOARD*

The online elections have concluded and it's official!

*Congratulations to the new 2014 AWIS Chicago Board!*

President: Karen Chien
VPs for Membership: Stephanie Levi, Sarayu Ratnam
VPs for Outreach: Michelle Kim, Marina Pazin
VPs for Communication: Kelan Hlavaty, Linda Foit
Newsletter Editor: Katherine Kim
Head, Industry Liaisons Committee: Marina Damiano
VP for Finance: Barbara DiEugenio
Immediate Past President: Keng Jin Lee

* A big thank you to the previous Board for a fabulous 2 years of planning
wonderful events for the women in science community in the Chicagoland
area.*

*Also, a special thank you to Joy Ramos for the many years of service to
AWIS Chicago.*

Keep an eye out for new and exciting events to be planned by the new Board!

If you have an idea for an AWIS Chicago event,  e-mail them to info at awis
-chicago.org. We'd love to hear from you!

--
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/