[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Register for Women in STEM: Connect -event organized by C2ST

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:49:53 CST 2015

 Women in STEM: Connect

Our Women in STEM: Connect is back! This year's event will feature a lively
panel discussion with Q&A, video shorts, and will be followed by
networking. We welcome everyone, from women just contemplating a future in
a science-related field to career veterans, and all those in between. Men
are welcome to attend!

Our 2015 Women in STEM: Connect event will highlight successful women,
their passion for science and technology, and what motivated them along
their different career paths. This event will feature our ChicaGo Science
short video series about alternative STEM fields and careers. We will host
a panel discussion with ample time for Q&A, followed by a networking
session. As in our other Women in STEM events, we expect a range of
attendees, from those contemplating a career in STEM, to those early and
mid-level in their chosen fields, to career veterans. Students, please join
us! We welcome all ages to this event; you are likely to meet someone in a
career you are contimplating! This event is open to all, men and women.
Click here to learn more and register
<http://www.c2st.org/event/2015/12/women-stem-connect>.

Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/