[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Mark your calendars for AWIS-Chicago 2016 Events

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:46:46 CST 2016

Dear AWIS Chicago supporter,

Thanks for a great year and here's to a new and exciting 2016! With
everyone's feedback from our annual survey, we're aiming to provide a wide
variety of events ranging from outreach and networking to career
development. Stay tuned for more details on each of the events, mark your
calendars! We look forward to seeing you all at an event soon!

*Questions or comments can be sent to **awischicago at gmail.com*
<https://mail.uchospitals.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=O0-rqJKRusixCocGJx61F2WrrqGYxcO1Zr3cc_ukKm58pDyZJRzTCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAYQB3AGkAcwBjAGgAaQBjAGEAZwBvAEAAZwBtAGEAaQBsAC4AYwBvAG0A&URL=mailto%3aawischicago%40gmail.com>
*.*

*Spring Speaker Series*

AWIS Chicago is excited to be hosting two women leaders who will be
discussing issues STEM women face in the workplace and providing coaching
on career development and work-life balance to the AWIS Community. Mark
your calendars!

Joanne Kamens – Thursday, 2/25 from 6-8 PM, Location: TBD
"Academia, Pharma, Biotech, Nonprofit with a side of Life  - Career
transitions in Science"

Dana Samardzich – Thursday, 5/12 from 6-8 PM, Location: TBD
“Reclaim your time and reconnect with yourself”

$15 each, 25 for both - members

$20 each, 35 for both - non-members

Speed Networking with Association for Women in Chemistry, NUSpeed
networking (AWC, AWIS, SWE, graduate students at UIC/UChicago)