[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Register Today for AWIS-Chicago Speaker Series

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:06:41 CST 2016

AWIS-Chicago is proud to introduce *Science & Self*, a two-part speaker
series which is geared towards career and personal development for women in
STEM fields.

Join AWIS-Chicago for the first event in our *Science & Self *series*:*

*"Academia, Pharma, Biotech, Nonprofit With a Side of Life: Career
Transitions in Science"  *

On Feb 25, 2016, we will welcome Dr. Joanne Kamens
<http://blog.addgene.org/author/joanne-kamens>, Executive Director at
Addgene, for a career discussion with a focus on career decision making
factors, strokes of luck, transitions, and work/life negotiation along the
way.

Registration and networking begin at 6:30p.

******

*Science & Self* Package Option:

The next event in our *Science & Self* series is "Reclaim Your Time &
Connect with Yourself" presented by professional life coach Dana Samardzich
<http://optimalbalancecoaching.com/about/> on May 12, 2016. Those
interested in attending both talks should select the "PACKAGE" option below
for a registration discount. Tickets include event admission and light
refreshments.

*All ticket proceeds go towards event fees in order to sustain the
AWIS-Chicago local chapter's programming efforts. Since we are a non-profit
chapter, every dollar counts! We appreciate everyone's support.*

WHENThursday, February 25, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CST)WHEREStanley
Manne Children's Research Institute - Wolfson Conference Room A. 2430 N
Halsted St. Chicago, Illinois 60614Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/awis-chicago-speaker-series-joanne-kamens-tickets-20979819204
--
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/