[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Register for AWIS-Chicago Speaker Series: Dana Samardzich

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:22:23 CDT 2016

Dear AWIS-Chicago community,

Join us for the second event in our Science & Self series:

"*Reclaim Your Time & Connect with Yourself *"

On Thursday, May 12, 2016, we will welcome professional life coach Dana
Samardzich <http://optimalbalancecoaching.com/about/> for a discussion on
how to take yourself and your needs into consideration when moving through
challenging jobs and busy personal lives.

*When*: Thursday, May 12, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT). Registration
and networking begin at 5:30p.

*Where*: 1000 SEO (Science and Engineering Offices) - University of
Illinois at Chicago (UIC) 851 S. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60607

Click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/awis-chicago-speaker-series-dana-samardzich-tickets-24871348874>
for
additional info and options to register.

--
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn: keyword AWIS Chicago
http://www.awis-chicago.org/