Take part in AWIS national research -- share your story!

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:14:58 CDT 2016

Dear AWIS-Chicago Members,

AWIS National is requesting your assistance to 1) greatly improve the
quality of its demographic and contact data and 2) use these data to draw
parallels between its research findings on broadening participation and
membership community.

Please complete the following questionnaires to help AWIS National benefit
the community:

1) To build this knowledge we are modifying the demographic information we
capture about our membership, and ask that you complete this survey
<http://www.awis.org/page/UpdatedMembershipDem/Updated-Membership-Demographic-Information.htm>
so
that we can update your profile.  It will not appear as the updated
information in your current profile, and your future member profile will
include only your professional and contact information.

2) Add your voice to provide the context that will make the story that the
data we are analyzing tells rich, vibrant, and concrete.  Share your story
here <https://awis.site-ym.com/page/tellmystory>. You can complete this
anonymously or with attribution, but please share your experience as a
professional in STEM.

*AWIS: Smart Women Doing Cool Stuff*

Join us on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=140296&trk=anet_ug_hm>, "Like"