[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Open House

Sandy Pearce sandyandmatt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:54:26 CST 2010

REMINDER: AWIS-Chicago open house and chapter meeting tomorrow!
Please RSVP to awischicago at yahoo.com

Open House and chapter meeting
Want to get involved in AWIS-Chicago? This is your chance to find out more about the organization, speak with board members, provide input into upcoming programming and join a committee!

If you cannot attend but would like to get more involved, please let me know. We welcome your ideas and participation!

Date: Tuesday, March 9 at 7pm
Location: Bourgeois Pig Cafe, 738 W Fullerton Pkwy, Chicago (www.bpigcafe.com)
Please RSVP to awischicago at yahoo.com

For more detailed information about AWIS Chicago visit www.awis-chicago.org

Stay updated on AWIS-Chicago events by signing up for our email list:

Hope to see you there!
Sandy