[AWIS Chicago Listserve] January News

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:17:18 CST 2011

In this email:
Resume/CV Workshop, AWIS STEMiNAR, Upcoming events in February and March

**
*-AWIS Chicago January News-*

* AWIS-Chicago Career Skills Series: Resume/CV Workshop*
**
Heather Sevener, the Assoc. Director of Graduate Services at University of
Chicago, Career Advising and Planning Services (CAPS), will conduct a
hands-on workshop to create an effective resume/CV for people in the STEM
fields.