[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Meet the women leaders of Abbott - next Thursday

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:56:39 CST 2011

Just a reminder to register if you haven't done so already.

 *
*
    *Meet the Women Leaders of Abbott - March 17** *

**

Meet the women leaders of Abbott Laboratories and hear stories about how
Abbott impacted their careers in science. Network with other Chicago area
scientists and find out more about employment opportunities at Abbott!
  Refreshments will be provided.