[AWIS Chicago Listserve] Abbott Event Update, Nominations for AWIS Innovator Award

AWIS Chicago Communications awiscommunications at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:47:24 CDT 2011

Updated resume and parking information below:

*Meet the Women Leaders of Abbott - March 17***

* ***

*Meet the women leaders of Abbott Laboratories and hear stories about how
Abbott impacted their careers in science. Network with other Chicago area
scientists and find out more about employment opportunities at Abbott!***

*Don’t forget to bring your resume! There will be a resume drop at the
event. If you are interested in job opportunities at Abbott Laboratories,
please apply at www.abbott.com. In the Careers section, search for
requisition number 86814BR.***

*Food will be provided by Pompeii Restaurant***

* ***